bg

Monday, April 29, 2013

I had so much fun with the watercoloring...

that I wanted to pass some time making art today and her is what I came up with..:D Hope you like! I figured I would join in on the Simon Says Stamp and Show this week (just click on their name and you too can join in the fun!) I used Tim Holtz/Sizzix Postage frame die, Tim Holtz/ Stamper's Anonymous- "Simple sayings" "Mini Blueprints 2," and "Adverts" sets. I painted in frame on watercolor paper using Tim Holtz Distress inks and Tim's waterbrush. Just had to get some me time in my day!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh what a beautiful card! It's so soft and summery! Love those blueprint stamps! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much ladies!! Sorry I didn't reply earlier!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...