bg

Thursday, February 27, 2014

And Another LOL

Still have Tim's challenge and the Inspiration Emporium "Show it with Words" challenge. This one isn't a full on Tim one so I am only sharing it with Inspiration Emporium. I did a bunch of stamping from the Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous set -"Good Thoughts" stamp set because... I love every quote on this set but I wasn't sure which ones I could use the Tim's chalkboard technique on and I was really enjoying it! The stamp I used I have used before, I loved it before it was a stamp!! I also used Tim's Latticework Layering Stencil So here's my card for today (I'm on a daily roll so I can say that! LOL) I really have to Thank the crew over at inspiration emporium for such a great challenge, I mean this one isn't even over yet and I'm looking forward to the next one!! Thanks so much for popping in for a peek! Have an inky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...