bg

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Let's make it Three for Thursday!

Oh it never rains but it pours eh? LOL I am going to do a third post today because I know how Fridays can be and I may not get to post this until Monday. So here are a few more cards from ONline Card Classes, still using the Floral stamps I have two more outline stamps....why? Because I am having to much fun just being Free! and the last card for today....I think LOL is a technique that Jennifer McGuire taught and her card was so pretty I just had to give it a whirl...yay! I got it done...darn I forgot the BG stamp but I don't really have a subtle BG stamp ah well...Cest la Vie! okay so last but not least we have this card The sentiment and the dark color on the leaves is gold glitter embossing but it didn't photograph well. Okay, that's it. Have a great evening!

8 comments:

  1. Love the big W&W sentiments with these beautiful floral stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lin!
      Love me some W&W!! They do go great with florals I think!

      Delete
  2. Very nice, really like your cards! Besides learning so much in the classes, I love seeing all the cards everyone has made from the lessons, and yours are really cute!
    MarjR

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three are fantastic cards, you took to the lessons very well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I enjoy the OCC classes so much and have a blast making the cards!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...