bg

Monday, September 14, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Stamptember Tim Holtz Exclusive Stamps 2015

Have you seen them?! Are you as excited about them as I am??! LOL Oh no your not! LOL
I LOVE them I love the size of the exclusive sets so in celebration of them I busted out the SImon Says Stamp Stamtember Tim Holtz exclusive set from 2014 and created a few cards for their challenge.
These are my cards I made I just love this set too to me perhaps the best part is the sentiments Tim picked for them. 
First up is a tag, I had to use the new Blueprint Sketch and Ground Expesso spray stains just for the fun of it. 
Next up
Ooo I couldn't help colouring the ice cream in with cracked pistachio. The background is Tim's wallpaper stamp with a rainbow of distress colours added to it.
Last but not least is this card, my background is the flourish Stencil with texture paste and the yummy Hickory Smoke inks over top...whoa I love that ink! (Okay, so I love them ALL-it's not like I'm alone in that!
Okay tell me that ground espresso wasn't a perfect match for that beautiful stamp!  LOVE it! So much fun I may just make more!
Thank you Tim and Simon Says Stamp for these fun stamps! Love the Exclusives!!


 

 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...