bg

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Two new Layouts!

I really would love to flood my blog with pictures...I am so far behind. I did a check and I have 158 days worth of photos to scrap and I have scrapped 35 days....WAY BEHIND!
So yesterday I started scrapping in the hopes to get at least one LO a day done....yesterday I did these two.
First one here is DD sporting her adorable overalls...shame that they don't get to wear these cute outfits longer

This next one is DD when she was just a few days old...she looks so tiny now...look at her in comparison to my hand! She used to be able to sleep sideways in that chair but that didn't last long...she outgrew it pretty quick! This Layout is very much my style before DD came along and I felt I should move into bright cutesy papers...I love a vintage feel and it felt great to do a LO in this style again...I should do them more often! Oh I meant to mention that Gabrielle inspired the ribbon weave!

14 comments:

  1. Thank you...the first is very simple...I just couldn't figure out how to add anything more to it. LOL TFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Dolly!!! Nicely done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nessa!! I really enjoyed doing that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Dolly I want to squeeze her cheeks LOL these are adorable LO's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jacque!! I feel like squeezing those cheeks everytime I see them! LOL! Thanks for Looking and for the lovely compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dolly!!!! I didn't know you had a blog!! Your layouts are amazing, and your little sweetie is just too precious! I can't believe how big she is getting! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. DEB!!! HOWEVER DID YOU FIND ME???!!!
    I have missed you too! My comp crashed and I lost all my email addies etc. so I'm going to try to chase you down girl!! Thanks for popping in and for the compliments! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dolly, you need to do more of those vintage LOs. That is simply beautiful. Love, love, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so so much Gloria!! I really enjoy working in them....I have always said if you have fun doing it...it shows! :)thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your sweetheart layout is one of the lovliest I have ever seen!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ann....you have made my day!! That is a most lovely compliment! It was so sweet of you to pop in and leave such a lovely gift for me! Thank you and enjoy your week!! You've made mine! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...