bg

Saturday, June 26, 2010

A couple of projects

I made these stationary boxes that hold cards, and tags from a template off splitcoast stampers I added a little paper lace to it that wasn't on the template other than that it's just like the one's there. Here's a linky for you...go look they're fun!
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/stationerybox/

And this is a shadowbox frame class I took, it's the first SB class I have ever taken, it was fun there was only one other person showed up and she was late so I was in a class of my own LOL!
I haven't decided what pictures I want to put in it...you can put two in there vertically....Hmmm I'm still not sure what I want to put in there.

5 comments:

  1. Very Nice Work Dolly! I really like what you have done! The card box and the shadow box is really pretty! So was it hard to make the flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY VERY nice, Dolly. So soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty! I love the idea of the card holders and the shadow box is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all ladies!!
    No the flowers weren't hard at all. If I were at home I would have done them slightly differently but the whole class was fun for me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...