bg

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Long overdue....

This LO is really long overdue...you know the ones that are really important but you haven't done. I had to get all the individual pics off my flip video (hence why it is not the best picture quality photos) Never the Less this was an important LO I felt to get done. I didn't embellish this one alot, frankly I didn't know what to add to it so I let the pictures just speak for themselves. My buddy Jennifer sent me some ripping rulers and I couldn't wait to "rip" them open and play with them so I used them on this LO at the bottom of the blue polka dot paper and the top of the striped paper! LOOOOOOVE them! If you click on the LO you will see them much better.
So this is my DD taking her first steps. :)

9 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute! :) I think this works out well w.o all the embellies - doesn't need them with all those pics telling the story for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gretchen! LOL the little shoe paper clip was all I could figure that went with the "walking" bit...I could have done some flowers but it's okay the way it is I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's past okay the way it is. Love the sparkly bits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is getting so big!!! Great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL These pics are old Holly.Thank you all so much...Holly and Vanessa snuck in while I was commenting. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I can't believe how big she is getting!! Such a beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these pics are from a long time ago...she's MUCH bigger now LOL!
    Thanks Deb!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...