Wednesday, October 27, 2010
A Cherry On Top Blog Award
I was SO flattered when I opened Trudi's blog this morning to see that she passed along a blog award to me...ME! Trudi is a highly inspiring scrapper and friend that I follow in my reader, she is one of my Aussie pals Smile I love everything she does...she has a fabulous way with layering! Thanks Trudi for passing along this award...my first!
O.K so the rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person that passed it to you - Thank You Trudi...you're too sweet girl!
2. Copy the award to your blog.
3. Share three things about yourself that you enjoy doing.
4. Pass the award to 5 others.
Three things I enjoy doing eh?
1. Well one is snuggling my little gal! She is my greatest joy...I love her to infinity and beyond!
2. scrapping- especially learning new techniques!
3. Spending time with my family playing...taking walks...just spending time together.
And now I would love to share with you these blogs I enjoy...I hope that by passing there names along I am not disturbing any of their creative time because I rely on the inspiration I get from their blogs! Please click on each gal's name to a direct link to their blog!
Allison Davis I think I may have mentioned my love for Ali's sketches and her blog and I am LOVING her class that I am currently taking. She's a sweetie too!
Gabrielle Pollacco Gabi is just fabulous for sharing fantastic tutorials out in cyber space!
Everyone who knows me knows that I love Tim Holtz and his style...I'm sure you all know where to find his blog and he knows he fabulous so while I would love to pass an award onto him, I think that he is busy enough without me interrupting his schedule LOL but someone who does lovely work very much in the style of Tim is the very talented Linda Cain
Veronica Goh scrappy chic I find Veronica highly inspiring, again she is a master of layering beautifully!
Tara Orr Another gal who's style I love!
Please take a moment to peek in on Trudi's blog also...you won't be disappointed!
Posted by Scrapthat at 3:57 PM