bg

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Some new stuff.

I should start by saying that the pics have been put into the LO digitally but the LOs are complete...I need to do some photo printing.
This first LO is one that came by accident. One of the gals asked what a blind challenge was and I explained it's a LO described to you...then I gave an example...just for fun I did up my own example and this is what it looked like.

Next up is a LO that I did with some recent pics...we've been waiting for snow to use this fabulous sled that my BIL made for my DD for Christmas...it's a BEAUT! here's the LO I used an Ali sketch but changed it up added a mini book for the additional pics because I liked this sketch for sledding. :)

This last one is one that I did trying to fill in the gaps in my albums. I thought this one was done already but it wasn't.
Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

  1. Gosh she looks adorable in her purple snow suit, cute pages, Dolly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute Lo's Dolly .. she sure is getting big eh =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! Yes she is getting big for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...