bg

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Another LO....Studio G and PTI and Ali Davis???


Yes, there was a challenge on MB buddies to use dollar store items for 1pt and recycled items for 2 points. I used 10 different sets of Studio G stamps for ten points and my recycled 2 points was the envelope from Santa Clause under the photo mats. I also used a Scrapbook Generation sketch from this week and changed it up a bit and added some PTI which did not count for any points at all of course since they are worth more than a dollar but a worthy addition to the theme of my "Special Delivery- Letters to Santa" LO!
Sorry...adding pic in a bit!

2 comments:

  1. This LO is awesome, love yours use of all those studio g stamps and the picture of Cleo so intent on that letter is priceless. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much...Quite a few of them are PTI stamps...I'm a bit addicted to them at the moment :) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...