bg

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Scrapping my Stash!

I am trying to scrap with what I have so....here's some stuff so I don't get behind!
One ....A big ole pile of cards I did




Okay...now here's a LO it's a Scrapbook Generation 1 pager!There's a PTI Build a bloom flower a Dienamics rolled rose an MM's metal embellie A K&Co. sticker-the title is one I printed up inspired by L&F and the papers are all Lost and found.

And now a Halloween LO full of Tim's Seasonal Distress inks from Fall and Kerri Bradford's cutting files. It's a scrapbook Generation 2 page LO. The Title is from when I was cutting out one of the Background panels it wouldn't cut and wouldn't cut so I salvaged this bit and used it for the Title along with some of the numbers from Tim! I even used ribbon a dear friend used to wrap a prezzie for me and some OLD disney CB pieces.
As always please click on the pictures if you want a better view!

2 comments:

  1. Great LO's! Your little gal is getting so big! Love her cute curls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rosa...yeah it's amazing how fast they grow eh?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...