bg

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tim's 12 Tags of Christmas!!

It's the most wonderful time of the year!! I just love to start the season with Tim! It wouldn't be the same without him!! so I set out to working on my tag early this morning Here's what I came up with for my 1st tag. I had no supplies he had except for the Festive Greenery die, inks and stickles. I used a blue on blue Coredinations paper a Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder, hand cut the tattered inspired banner and and used some pine cones you get for Christmas presents.
I used a Kerri Bradford file for the word PEACE...I also did a JOY so it was a toss up which one I would use and peace won!! I had did the beaded part. I ALWAYS have a blast making these and thinking out of the box with the supplies I have on hand. I love this tag!!
How bout a little close-up to start?

and now the whole deal

Okay...after looking at this post I decided I didn't like the blank spot down at the bottom and revised the tag and added the JOY afterall (maybe that's the real reason for two! Maybe I knew I would need that one too! So here's the picture of the final tag (I think! LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...