bg

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Blueprint tags and other projects!

Okay I got a spurt of mojo and managed to tie up a lot of loose ends today! So first up is more of my playing with the Christmas Blueprint stamps...they were TOO fun to not play around with more than my earlier before Christmas post so here are MORE of them for you (sorry if your Christmased out LOL!)
Oh man is the scew on that ever screwed up! Sorry about that! I'm sure you get the idea...they are ordinary #8 tags and clicking on the picture should help with the details. Then I just wanted to layer and fiddle and fuss about and get inky today with a bunch of Tim's stamps and inks and such and I made this...you can expect a similar Background to a LO one of these days! :D
And then...I managed to get a couple of LOs topped off!
Whew! I feel like I'm on a roll now... so I hope to have more to show you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...