bg

Friday, April 25, 2014

A few cards to share.

First up are a couple of bright and colorful cards, with everyone craving a good dose of spring I was needing some color! These are using a Studio Calico Kelly Purkey die- it's adorable! Next up I have a Watercolor piece, which uses My Favorite Things Wildflower stencil, Avery Elle-Bottle it up, and Winnie and Walter's the Big the Bold and YOU. It was inspired by a piece Nichol Magouirk did and I totally fell in love with. Next I have a card that is full of Yummy Tim stuff! It uses his Latticework layered stencil The butterfly is from the Tim Holtz Ephemera-Thrift Store package. I made the flowers with his Sizzix sizzlits Decorative strip die Tattered flower Garland I used the Simple Sayings Stamp set And of course a ton of Distress inks, and Distress markers as well. I am also entering this one into the Challenge over at Inspiration Emporium- "A few of My Favorite things" which you can find here http://blog.inspirationemporium.com/?p=2192 because after all, anyone who knows me knows anything Tim related is definitely in my favorite things category! and here's another card for the "A few of my Favorite things" challenge at the Inspiration Emporium found here http://blog.inspirationemporium.com/?p=2192 :D This one is inspired by Tim's tag. I didn't have all the stuff he called for this month but I'm working it out anyway. I used his Sizzix sizzlits Decorative strip die Tattered flower Garland die on this one as well. I also used the Simple sayings Stamp set and his tissue tape as well as Distress inks and Distress paints in iced spruce and pumice stone. It also uses some of his French Industrial Paperie and his Idea-ology mirrored I hope to be adding more to my blog this week and then in the beginning of May I have a couple of classes I will be doing so you are bound to get a bunch of posts coming up in the near future!! TFL! and go get inky!

2 comments:

  1. Love your version of the wildflowers in the vase! So sweet. Glad you linked up for Join in to Win. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I loved The Big the Bold and the Happy and now I am thrilled to be playing with the big the bold and YOU.
      :D Such great, versatile sets!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...