bg

Monday, April 28, 2014

Tim Holtz's 12 tags of 2014

Here I am getting in just under the wire again on the Twelve tags of 2014 I got a weird virus this month that slowed me right down and then I was stuck as I didn't think I had any of the crinkle ribbon left. Upon a good inspection I found one piece just long enough to finish this off! I didn't have any of the fabulous frameworks dies, I wish I had because I would have loved to use a thicker medium, but since I didn't I used a hexi die I had and then cut it into an interesting shape, because the die would not cut the heavier materials like the alterations die does I had to hand cut the mirrored sheet. I also didn't have the philosophy tags or the wire pin. What to do? What to do?? Well, I thought I would like to be able to use this tag, my daughter just loves to use the saying BEST DAY EVER! and so I cut those words from the Life quotes remnant rubs. I also don't have the pinecone die and so I cut my flowers from the tattered flower garland die out of the Paper stash-French industrial Paperie. I do love this tag. As far as the background as always I like to stick with Tim's color selections because I like to experiment with colors I may not naturally gravitate to myself and he is the Master after all turns out....I LOVED this combo (as I always seem to, with his choices!) I don't know why but one of the rubs keeps picking up a reflection...you can't actually see it IRL but you can in the pic...let me just say...LOVE his remnant rubs!! They are Awesome! Okay so here's my version of Tim's tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...