bg

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Winnie and Walter's Big Birthday Bash! My fourth card!

I am having a great time playing along with the challenges over at Winnie and Walter's Big Birthday Bash For today's card I am doing the Shaker Challenge with Julie I started by stamping my background with Tim Holtz's "cracks" stamp in versamark and adding Inference Perfect Pearls over it for a pretty shimmer. (Which of course is much more shimmery and pretty IRL) Then I went into my Silhouette and fiddled with the flower cut files from The big,the Bold and the Extras, taking the two flowers and manipulated one of them with the knife tool. I cut that from a dark pink cardstock, did an offset at 0% and cut that out of my card front and then I took the cut files. From The Big, the Bold, and the Happy cut files and sized that to the front of the card and changed the advanced cut settings so it would cut everything all in one shot. Then I added the pieces to the card front, stamped the birthday (also from The Big, the Bold and the Happy -stamp set this time). I added an acetate sheet to the back, added foam tape and then filled it with sequins and stuck the card to it,lining up the top, and left side. Here are the results of my playing about
and that is my card for the Walter Winnie and Walter birthday bash I hope that you get to play along as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...