bg

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Winnie and Walter and their big birthday bash!

Have you popped over to Winnie and Walter's Birthday party?http://www.blog.winniewalter.com/2014/12/w-1st-birthday-bash-details.html
I am happy to be playing along with the Distress inks and patterns challengewith Mayuri


 I had so much fun putting this card together. I created the pattern  papers on the front and inside middle with the small Instagram style camera from The write stuff:Picture Perfect stamp set. I also created the patterned paper with the flash and the stars stamps used to paper piece the camera together in the same stamp set.
Winnie and Walter made creating the pattern panels for the inside of the card a snap with their Scenery: Big Bang Confetti stamp set. I used the wonderful colors of picked Raspberry,Spiced Marmalade,Mustard Seed, Crushed Olive and tumbled Glass Distress inks to mimic Winnie and Walters Logo colors ...whee it was fun too!
 The sentiments,both inside and out were created with Winnie and Walter's Bubble talk stamp set.
I created a gate fold shutter card as it was perfect way to highlight the focal image of the camera.
I wish Shay and Julie and Winnie and Walter a VERY Happy Birthday.
I made a quick video on opening this card and hope to put it on my Instagram (if I can figure the technology of it out lol! Till then I hope you get a chance to get inky

I think I got it!! I can't seem to post it on the blog as a picture but here's a link to my instagram until I figure it out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...