bg

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Catching up,finishing cards up and posting a Layout too!

So I have been playing along with the Daily Marker's Kathy Racoosin and her 30 day coloring challenge read more about it HERE. So today I am pulling all that coloring into some cards and here they are. First up is a card with Tim's shadow press and simple sayings and My Favorite Things rose with overlay, and Mama Elephants Femme frames. Next up is a card using Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Flower Garden and it's coloured in with Ranger Tim Holtz Distress inks, and Tim's Stampers Anonymous Simple Sayings stamp set. My last card isPersian Motif stamps fromAltenew, Sentiment is from simple sayings and it's coloured with Tim/rangers Distress Inks And then....for my final project I have a Layout to share which features Say Cheese papers from Simple Stories and stamping using Winnie and Walter stamps. Whew! Feels good to catch up! okay...I have to fly I  have coloring to do! Thanks for popping in for a peek! I will be entering the floral cards into the Spring Blooms Challenge at Inspiration Emporium

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...