bg

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

A couple more cards to share with you :D

I have another card I want to share for Essentials by Ellen June Mix-It Up Challenge with Altenew I did a watercolor and added the black Wild Garden dies from Essentials by Ellen, and then I used the Altenew sentiment in the Persian Motifs set. I hope you like it and then I did this card yesterday and shared it on instagram, using a technique Tammy Tutterow shared yesterday. I double stamped the sentiment and in my haste stuck my hand in the first version and ended up doing a monoprint after I got the whole thing double stamped and was lining it up...UGH but I did my best to fix 'er up. and that is my shares for yesterday. Thanks for popping in for a peek! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...