bg

Monday, May 2, 2016

Yay a new Online Card Class Clear and Sheer

I joined into the new Online card class a little late but that is the fantastic thing about self-passed classes!  As long as I was having fun with Ellen Hutson's Mondo Hydrangea I thought this technique taught by Dawn Woleslagle would be perfect for it! So her it is...I turned it into a easel card illiminary
Here it is closed . 
And now stood up...
I could' find a working battery operated tea light so the light is much brighter than it will be but you get the idea😀
Thanks for popping by!


 


 

 

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, I love your card, it's beautiful. Don't you love that stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love it! it's a fun one and it reminds me of my Grandma :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...