bg

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

One of two pocket letters

I have just finished the first of the two(front and back. I also completed the second...the are similar but not exact, I haven't filled the back of the second with goodies yet but I will show it when I have.
So here is the front of the first one

And the back....

And here is the second (since it's not done I thought I would take the photo outside the protector to give you a better look.
The middle card in each pocket card houses a flip up card for the letter which traditionally accompanies the pocket letter.
Thanks for popping in for a peek!

 I hope you enjoyed having a peek at my first pocket letters.

2 comments:

  1. These are so fun, love the variety of papers and stamps you used! Thanks so much for sharing these with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the challenge Lin and Simon says Stamp! it was just the push I needed to get these done! :D They were fun to do...now to get more goodies for the one for my girl! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...