bg

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Creative Chemistry 101 with Tim Holtz over at online card classes...refresher

I say refresher since I had taken this but when it was opened again as a refresher and opened the forums and gallery to anyone who had not taken it (in preparation for the brand newCreative Chemistry 103 coming in August) well I just had to play along! This weeks homework was to play with distress ... I'm in!
 So my tag uses some of the newer colours as well as vintage photo because... Well it's vintage photo!
Colours used were- squeezed lemonade, peacock feathers, twisted citron, abandoned coral, and cracked pistachio...and then edged in vintage photo and the lovely ground Expesso to top it all off.The Stamps are of course Tim's Crazy Birds stamps! This will read Celebrate- you Dad! but I didn't want to spoil any surprises. I hope to see you in class!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...