bg

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Distress Oxide card

Today I have a Distress Oxide card to share. I am SO in love with Distress oxide inks  that I don't even have words. Just when you think Tim Holtz and Ranger couldn't get better....they knock it SMACK outta the park! Okay I could go on and on, so let's just get to the card LOL


I started by ink blending be my cardstock with mustard seed, spiced marmalade and worn lipstick then I spritzed my panel. After that was dried I liberally spritzed Tim's- Ray stencil and placed it down on the panel with a paper towel covering it, then I removed the stencil and picked up the excess water once again I dried the panel. I then added Tim's Tree line thinlet's die cut to the bottom and stamped the sentiment from curious possibilities.
Thanks so much for popping in for a peek and have a lovely inky evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...