bg

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A couple More Scrapbook Generations Sketches

I have a bunch of stuff I need to organize and photograph that I have done recently so I'll start with these two that are hot off the sketches LOL. The first one is when DD first got her Jumperoo...she looked so cute and very happy with it. I changed up the pic sizes and to compensate I moved around the papers a bit, this one is from my New Volume 4 Sketchbook!And without further ado... I give you..."JUMP BABY!"

Next up is a LO from last year...I wanted to do the December Daily and had it all laid out and then my comp. crashed with all my journaling so I am just getting around to doing this now. It's us preparing for Christmas, putting up the tree.
This is also an Ali Davis/Debbie Saunders sketch it's from the Volume six sketch book...I took and altered up the sketch and I hid my journaling (which if you know me you know I love to do!) I put it under the little snowman...which was off of one of DD's gifts so I thought that was cool that she will be able to read it...it swings open on a brad and I created a back so I could do my journaling. The wreath and the little vine is some wired Garland I bought that I thought was cool. The papers are an mix of 7 Gypsies, Tim Holtz (Lost and found), Graphic 45. and Bo Bunny. :)If the picture appears blurry to you it's actually a photoshopped pic to look dreamy. :) So here it is..."Deck the Halls"

Like I said...I have more so I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...