bg

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A new LO...Dashing all the way.


I was trying out my new Point and Shoot at Christmas with the High burst setting and go DD running around. The Reindeer is from the Silhouette store. I did the title myself in Studio. The little squares in amongst the pictures are made with Basic Grey paper and Studio G stamps...they are tags that I made a few years back and I just cut them down and backed them with CS. There is Stickles, bakers twine, a jingle bell and also some fabulous Zva Bling included.The "Joy" is an adhesive Chipboard sticker I got for cards years back. TFL!
The LO uses a Scrapbook Generation sketch you can find on the Sketch support site

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Vee! That wasn't even all of them...I edited some out. LOL
    Yeah I am thinking of all the fab possibilities with it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE this LO Dolly =) super cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tammy! I love looking at all the twists and turns she makes as she's running along LOL! LOVE the high burst setting already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice layout, Dolly. You have captured her happy spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Robin :D I love the little feet and the hip twists it captured! Makes me giggle inside every time I see it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Doll!!!
    Is she EVER BIG!!!
    Where does the time go???
    Much love & happiness in 2012 :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nessa...Yeah time flies! She'll be taller than me in NO time!
      Love and happiness in 2012 to you too Luv!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...