bg

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tim Tag Day 2


I wracked up my shoulder somehow and had to take a couple days to rest it and heal.
Here's my Tim tag for Day #2- I didn't have the reindeer Die but I did have some of Tim's pre-cut grunge so I took that-flipped it over and I traced it on the back of a blank piece of grunge added the natural canvas to the front of the grunge and fussy cut that reindeer out. Since I didn't have Tim's pretty star I did a star and mini red bell. Didn't have the Seasonal Kraft papers so I took a piece of his Regular Kraft Resist stack and cut out the one with the grid, embossed the paper and stamped my own branches and then used the picked fence stain and carried on from there. Didn't have the border die so I just used some old border stickers and inked that and then added the brads. I used Peeled paint stain (loved the color on the vintage bias tape) instead of burlap I used a green ribbon thing I had) Since I didn't have the Christmas Muse tokens I used a regular one. Lots of substitutions on this one! but I got 'er done! Now to play catch up...I have a lot of catching up to do on a lot of projects...not the least of which is getting a cover on my December Daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...