bg

Friday, August 30, 2013

Surprise!! I'm back!

We are having a crop on my US board today and so I was inspired by Cindy to get a LO done! I'm going to enter this one in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge also for their Dotty challenge as well. You can find that Challenge here http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/challenge-dotty/ Since I showcased Minnie in the last LO I chose to do a Mickey LO using Primary Red Yellow and blue coloring and if your eyes are sharp you'll be able to find my polka dots on the yellow strip. This is a Scrapbook Generation sketch BTW. :D

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Back! :)
    Your layout is fabulous. Love the mixed letter styles and colors for the title.
    great sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and awesome layout! Love the beautiful colors and great photos! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...