bg

Friday, August 16, 2013

Woohoo some new Layouts.

I've been having some fun doing up some layouts. First up is one with pictures from a long long time ago! I found them edited ready for a LO following an SG sketch but I could not find a LO with the pictures and so I figured I would DO IT! editing is usually the part that takes the longest for me, so I went right to work on this one since it actually was the last one I did out of these four. I am entering this one in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge because if you ignore the pictures it is an all monochromatic background of pinks and reds. :D You can find their challenge here http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/august-14th-monochromatic/ Next up- DD sporting ears and hats at Disney. :D This is also an SG sketch. This next one is a LO that I did the base too a while ago (like over a year ago...before we even went to disney. LOL This is one of my own designs, just added pictures and embellishments, and a title and that was it. And last but not least (because I think this one is my fave!) is one little messy girl eating a Mickey ice cream (eating-wearing....choice is yours LOL) This one is also my own design, I just went along with the pics and papers and had fun! And that's that...thanks for stopping in for a peek!

2 comments:

  1. The layouts you made are beautiful! My favorite one is the one you are entering into the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge! The pinks and reds are just lovely! I love the patterned paper, the roses and of course those super duper cute photo's! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge!
    Laura :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura!!
    The papers are MME" My Love" The roses I stamped with PTI The Sweet Life.
    :D Thanks for popping in to comment! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...