bg

Friday, October 11, 2013

Quick post of Creative Chemistry Day 4 pictures!

I have to post this quickly because I have an exciting Jam packed day of class with Tim to do still but I wanted to get this posted. If you are interested in Creative Chemistry 102 head over to http://onlinecardclasses.com You will have had to already taken Creative Chemistry 101 in order to take 102 but you can sign up for both right there! Okay so yesterday we worked with alcohol inks and here are my tags all together. (On these I did a little more than just technique because that's what Tim suggested and hey...when Tim speaks this girl perks up her ears to listen!) And the closeups of each tag are as follows... Faux Patina technique. Tinted Tinsel....unfortunately I did not have Tim's tinsel so I had to use what I had...which luckily worked out! Ombre technique, and again I did not have the proper alcohol ink colors so I had to work with the Alcohol inks I had. Monoprint technique. And last but not least a real favorite of mine, faded layers technique. and now I have to run and attend class! (I've watched it through once as I always do and now it's time to get down to bidness!) TFL!

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...