bg

Saturday, November 29, 2014

How sweet it is!

So Eileen Hull has a Challenge called the Eileen Hull Art with heart challenge and the November challenge is a "Favorite Recipe" challenge.When I saw the Vintage kitchen canister my wheels started turning of the great recipes of gifts one could create with such dies and the canisters made me think of the project I am sharing. I wish I had a Eileen Hull die to use for this challenge (the Candy box has been on my wish list since I first laid eyes on it!) but alas I do not, but still...I have CANDY! :D and I'm willing to share! LOL My recipe is a candy dispenser and I think that vintage canister would make an awesome candy dispenser with just a couple adjustments! I have another idea for it too! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...