bg

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

creative Chemistry 103- day 4

So I have another days worth of technique tags for you from Tim's Creative Chemistry class( still have one to do and hope to get that in by the deadline for the gallery closing. 
 So first up is the Distress Crayon smudge technique
And then I may have gotten a little carried away with the Distress Crayon Gesso Fresco technique
This one is only partially done as I had plans for it on using it on one of my day 2 tags. Then we have this
And this
And this one I wanted to try out using Watercolor paper
Just loved the look of this technique.

Okay this Distress Crayon Textured resist technique was so fun!
Is that cool or what!
This technique is called the Distress Crayon Watercolor resist technique, 


 
I did this as a card but will also do up a tag as I do keep my tecnique tags from class for reference.
Okay and next was this Distress Crayon Blended Background technique, I still need to add something to this one and add it to a tag...when I do I will share but here's the technique.
Alright I do have the one tag left from this day to share but my day 5 of class will just have to wait as I tried to buy Yupo for myself and a Friend but couldn't find it, but you can bet I WILL hunt it down because I loved that day of class!
 In the meantime... I wish you much I inkyness.


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...