bg

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Day 3 technique tags from Creative Chemistry 103

I have some more tags from Tim Holtz's newest class over at Online card Classes - Creative Chemistry 103 First up is a tag Tag from Tim's Distress Layered Collage technique
And then next up a little bit of play with texture paste coloring....I ended up LOVING this technique!
So much fun!
Next we worked with the texture paste embossing paste
And then we did a Texture paste resist technique
There was one more super fabulous technique that day but I didn't have any Distress grit paste, it is on the way to me as I write this and I will post that tag when I get the paste and do up the tag.
Seriously.....if you didn't take this class...I can't recommend it enough! Tim is just such a naturally gifted teacher!
Okay...the next post is going to be so much fun! 
As far as the arm goes...I can whip whip, but I can' t nae nae LOL, but again...not going to stop my playtime, I still have one good arm! 
Off to get inky-ER


 


 


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...