bg

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Tim's Creative Chemistry 103

These aren't even fully completed yet becausejust getting these done this far took every bit of power I had LOL  See I injured my shoulder catching my little gal coming off the water slide....but I just HAD to play along with all the uber inspiring ideas over at Online Card classes Creative Chemistry 103 with Tim Holtz. 
Here are the techniques from Day 1 though
First DIY Ombré technique
F


 
Then Distress highlight stamping
   
Offset stamping- this was tough because I loved the before version but I jumped in and embraced the imperfection!
(Remember I plan to add doodads to most of these but doodad hunting was the most painful part, LOL)
Distress Washed Watercolor
Micro glaze resist
Man I could play with this one all day if I had two working arms hee heeee.
Okay so that is all of the techniques from the first day of class please be patient while I work up doing the others, and until then...go on and get inky, you know you wannnnnna

2 comments:

  1. You are a true art/craft lover when you 'play' injured! I love your tags. I've been dealing with a sore shoulder too. I think mine is 'old age'! I just got back from vacation so I'm behind on the classes but I can't wait to dive in and try some of these techniques. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much.
    I know that rotator cuff problems take a long while to heal usually but I'm hoping if I baby it early on it will do better :D thanks for popping in! Can't wait to see your cards in the gallery :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...