bg

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

More Online card class cards

:D So sorry for the delay between posts but I have been building furniture and shuffling about stuff! Whew...I am just getting a free moment to catch up today so I finished up a couple of my cards from Class and decided to post everything I have now to this point. Okay so interactive card day....of class I got the open door card Using the Winnie and Walter "This Awesome House" stamp set. The sentiment is from Mama Elephant Season's Greetings Stamp set. Next up was this card SO much fun!! uses the PTI snowglobe dies and Mama Elephant and their Adorable Artic Penguins set. Instead of putting this on a card I just made the tag into a card but cutting a second BG die and scoring at about an 1 1/4" from the top. and folding and adhering to the card. The sentiment inside is from Technique Tuesday Everything Jolly. On Watercolor day I had TOOO much fun doing this card that was taught from Dawn Woleslagle of WPlus9, I just love when she teaches her techniques!! She kind of reminds me of Bob Ross in that she makes me BELIEVE I can in fact watercolor!! I mean after doing my wood background by hand I thought HEY>...I'm going to throw some pine cones in my wreath because I see happy little pinecones living in my wreath!! And so I did! Supplies were Season's Greetings die from Simon says stamps and stamps from Lawn fawn's Deck the halls and it really should go without saying but all cards inked or watercolored with inks are done so with Tim Holtz distress inks and markers. Okay and then I have a couple from one layer day...This one using the double die partial cutting technique and then this one which because of the card orientation and me not thinking of that until it was too late LOL I cut off the front and then mounted so it's not totally true to the one layer but still....I liked it! :D and next up I have a tag/gift card holder this was SO fast and easy to do....I totally LOVED it! I am hoping to sneak a few more off before closing up of the class. As always Kristina and Jennifer put on one HECK of a Class!! Now class has come to a close but you can still take the class now! Run on over to Online Card Classes and get into the Holiday Card Workshop and get a jump on your card making for this year.....(PS I am more than done....I'm actually thinking of making up sets for gifts for people!) Hey...don't hate...just go take the class and you'll be done soon too! :D Besides,it's about time you got inky! :D

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...