bg

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Winnie and Walter Playdate #4

Today I am sharing some entries I made for Winnie and Walter's Playdate #4 which you can find here http://www.blog.winniewalter.com/2014/11/playdate-no-4.html(just in case you didn't want to use my direct link for some reason :D) First up I did this white on white card with the digital cut files and one of the stamps from Winter Woodland set. This is inspired as a direct representation of the first picture only without the color. Next up I took a little snippet from that same image for my inspiration for this card. Again it is using the Winter Woodland Stamp set. Okay, this next card was pulled from the color inspiration pallet and I stamped the boughs from the Winter Woodland collection on Watercolor paper and then added water to them with a waterbrush. The Sentiment is from the Big, The Bold and the Merry stamp set. I know I say it all the time but I LOVE these Winnie and Walter sets! Now for my final project today I have another project using the Winter Woodland set and a lantern pattern from Splitcoast stampers. Again this is following the color inspiration but also takes from the first picture inspiration also. I was wanting to start some Holiday decor items and Winnie and Walter fit the bill for me. Okay, now that second inspiration, I found it a hodge podge of golds, Clearly there is an ornament perhaps preparations for the holiday season and so this is my inspiration of that picture. The sentiment is from The Big, the Bold and the Merry again. The rest of the stamps are Lawn Fawn Joy to the Woods and the frame is from Lawn Fawn's stitched rectangles and I water-colored the Background in the golden tones.

2 comments:

  1. FABULOUS projects!!! LOVE the lantern :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lyndal!
    In case you or anyone would like to make their own little lantern the pattern and tutorial is here
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/paperlantern/
    I made mine larger than the original.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...