bg

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Another days worth of pics scrapped!

his LO was for a challenge on Scrapping outback...usually I just hang with my Aussie girls and scrap at the crops but I never seem to get the monthly challenges done. Well this month Julie put up the perfect challenge, with all the Ali Sketches I've been doing I am left with LOs that are 1,2, 3 and even some 4 pic LOs to do so since the sketch was for 3 pics I took advantage of that fact and did up this LO. The little You're a Winner Chipboard piece was from Scrapping Outback that I won during a crop.

Then while I was scrapping in the Outback...I did Jane's challenge- Baby card thank you's with a paper piecing and stamping and some blue.

I'm actually going to see if I can get all the challenges accomplished...that would be something for me! LOL

10 comments:

  1. Nicely done! I want to do a layout something like this sketch in my bridal shower album! I will have to check this out again for inspiration! You are really a scrappy lady lately! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel! It's an easy to do sketch and it highlight the pics like frames standing on a shelf I thought. :) Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, the pictures are really highlighted well! I think that is the key!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that LO of your little girl. I may have to lift it with pictures of my little but bigger girl. Card is adorable too Dolly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you and I can't wait to see your version!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you sure are rawkin' out the LO's Dolly =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Tammy! I'm having fun with it too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...