bg

Saturday, August 21, 2010

A couple LOs to share.

Here's a couple LOs I did that didn't get shared yet.

Had fun with this one, I embossed the stripes in my cuttlebug swiss dots folder and the flower...I actually cut the corner out of it for a more 3D effect. I love that smile!
This one is this last years Christmas with Santa pic! I really liked working on this LO...it's all bits and pieces of leftover papers and just a snip of the prima ribbon (??? for lack of a better word)Two small 3/4 or so inch snip of this K&Co. ribbon stuff I've been hoarding that Debbie gave me years ago!!
I love the berries they look like they have frost on them! The Chipboard title I traced on CB because I didn't know how it would turn out and I didn't want to ruin the beautiful Title that Tammy gave me.
Then I painted it and then covered it in tissue paper then I stickled it. I like the effect and the tissue I was saving for some perfect project like this!

3 comments:

  1. cute LO's Dolly .. you sure are rawking them out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tammy...it feels good to get "Semi" caught up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work....yes you are a machine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...