bg

Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Double Double Zoo Layout....How Canadian is that? LOL

This LO is actually Two Double Layouts. For you who are not familiar with Tim Horton's of Canada a Double Double is a Coffee Tim H. offers (it's a coffee shop/Donut shop :) )
Anyhoo there are twenty six photos in the Double Double. Oh and as far as the journaling goes...yes it's crooked, somehow it moved when heading through the printer, yes I had paper and I could have re printed it but I thought it looked cool so I left it like that...my motto is "I meant to do that!" There are no accidents, just opportunities don't cha know :) I made the Giraffe PP over the stripes myself by inking a piece of 1/2 inch CS with Tim's Vintage photo and then coloring in the spots and then applying glue and then flocking. It's an Allison Davis sketch again and the word ZOO is courtesy of My Scrapchick it's actually a word book but I shrunk it down.I may go back in and add a couple of embellishments but I might not as I put in the PP instead of CS making it a little busier than without it...still I might ;)
So here is the double double all laid out together

Here's the first Double Layout of "It's a Zoo"

And the second half

5 comments:

  1. I love your new Avitar V!!! FAb!
    Thank you for the compliment!! Whenever I can get that many pics scrapped I think it is WAY cool too! ;) TFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are fabulous, dolly! love the giraffe paper. did you use those page protectors that open up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great job in this o e! So much detail and so many pictures! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Kelly...I don't know why your comment didn't show up when I pubbed scrapeahappy's comment.
    Thanks!!
    No I didn't...haven't seen those page protectors they are just one after another in my book.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...