bg

Monday, May 19, 2014

Day 11 from the Online Card Class- Watercolor for card makers.

Tim Holtz day!! Play Day!! There were other instructors that day also but I am showing the cards I did that Tim Holtz taught. First up I'll share this one And next... And lastly I have this one, this one I did a little differently the stamped piece is backed in a Black CS mat and then it was added to the white card on an angle...the Blue cardstock you see is just so you would see the card and is not a part of the card at all. I loved making these cards. I have done the technique before (from Online card classes hosting Tim Holtz's Creative Chemistry 102) but it doesn't make it any less fun for me!! I still love doing Tim's techniques. :D As a matter of fact...I may just do a couple more for fun! :D I will be entering the two Birthday versions of cards into the Inspiration Emporium's May challenge "CELEBRATE!" if that link doesn't work you can copy and paste the URL to get there http://blog.inspirationemporium.com/?p=2333 If you popped in for a peek, thank you!! and go get inky!!

4 comments:

  1. Love your cards... and I have really enjoyed reading your blog of the class too! It is so fun to see other class members try techniques that were shared, isn't it? I have loved this class too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and there have been so MANY awesome shares!! Thanks so much for popping in on me! :D

      Delete
  2. Wow!! I adore those colourful backgrounds, thanksso much for taking part in the Inspiration challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why thank you so much Kaz!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...