bg

Monday, May 12, 2014

Watercolor for Card Makers class Day 7!

Okay so today I have two out of the three cards for you....I may get to the third later on and if I do I will do a separate post on it. For now I will show the two...first up is the first technique from today's class. I did a small 3X3 out of this one. And the second card is the second technique. I'm telling you if you aren't in this class...you are missing out on some kind of fun! :D ETA the stamp set I used today for this technique (and also the sentiment) is a PTI set called "The Sweet Life"

22 comments:

  1. Seriously! What an awesome day in class, huh? Your flowers look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon!! Yes, it's a totally awesome class! TFS

      Delete
  2. These are fantastic!!! I recognize the sentiment as PTI, but I'm wondering if you could please share what stamp the rose is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Sorry Kathryn...I forgot to mention that today! it's PTI's the sweet life, both the sentiment and the rose. :D

      Delete
    2. I didn't recognize it! You've done an awesome job, and I love your backgrounds, too!

      Delete
    3. I obviously need to get that stamp set out again if I don't even recognize it! Thanks for the info :)

      Delete
    4. Thank you! :D and Have fun!

      Delete
  3. These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your cards are beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! You did a great job with this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful job. I used Sweet Life too, but used the cluster of three. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope to find it in the gallery! I'll have to take some time tomorrow for a good peek!! :D

      Delete
  7. Your roses are absolutely beautiful. I'm checking out that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...