bg

Monday, May 5, 2014

Online Card Classes- watercolor for cardmakers.

Yep, I'm back in class! (and loving every moment of it!) it's another Jam packed, full of fun class over at Online Card Classes it just started so if you want to jump in...by all means do!! I highly recommend their classes. Okay so today I am sharing three cards from today's class. Okay so I still need to work on this technique, It's still cool but I'll give it another go before class is done. :D This one I happen to love! I love the vibrancy of it (it is done with distress inks) I was actually looking for this tutorial yesterday from another card the instructor Laura Bassen had made and came up empty so I was THRILLED to be doing this one! and then Last but not least I have this card I also love this one!! Because of the way the stamp was I thought I needed to wipe down the stamped areas...when I did that I kinda toned down the vibrancy of the watercolor...and you know what? I am TOTALLY Okay with that! I learned something and I think it's totally cool this way too...it's a more distressed look! I added a flower made from Tim's Garland flower die and the stamped message is from Winnie and Walter :D

4 comments:

  1. wonderful cards!! your distress ink one is totally fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura!! I totally loved your card!! (We love rainbows here too!) TFS! and THANKS for popping in also! :D

      Delete
  2. I love your cards, but that third one is my absolute favorite! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon!! I love how the colors turned out on that one!! the great thing about watercolors is giving up control and going with the flow!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...