bg

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Three last cards from Watercolor for Card Makers Class.

So I have just a few more cards to sneak in before they totally close up shop over at the Online Card Class- Watercolor for Card Makers. The first is a simple card that Kristina shared....it was totally funny that a half hour before I received a card that was a DEAD ringer for her card!! here's the inspiration piece for my card, a Birthday card I received early. and here's the card I made...for the sentiment I used the Winnie and Walter, the Big the Bold and the Happy. It was fall enough to work out perfectly in the side space!! Next...I gave my hand a try at the hand lettering. Not my favorite piece but if you don't try something you will never know how you feel about it and so here you have it. And then as a finale I had this idea for a 4th of July card and tried it out using Tim's lesson as inspiration. I then added Wendy Vecchi's white embossing paste to the stars and added Picket fence distress glitter to the top of that and then I stenciled and inked the 4 and put Wendy's clear embossing paste on that and added Festive Berries distress glitter on that. I had Linda Ledbetter's Compendium of Curiosity's Challenge 2 on my mind and the impending deadline and so that's where the inspiration for the glitter came and so I will enter this in that challenge. And since it's about celebrating the 4th of July I will also enter it at the Inspiration Emporium for their CELEBRATE challenge which you can find her if the link doesn't work for some reason http://blog.inspirationemporium.com/?p=2333

4 comments:

  1. Great patriotic make! I love the glittery stars and 4! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CC3Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Your patriotic theme piece for our challenge is beautiful! I so love your idea of glittering the stars and the "4". Using Wendy's embossing paste and the stencils to create the stars and stripes is brilliant! Thanks for joining us at CC3C. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Candy!! That is so sweet of you to say. :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...