bg

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Day 3 of Online Card class watercolor for card makers.

Today I have 3 cards from class done. Anyway...on to the ones I did get done! #1 This card Was one that Jennifer Rzasa showed us how to do. I have done this technique before and I quite enjoy it! Next up is inspired by a card that Kristina Werner showed us and although I did not have the stamp set that Kristina worked with (TOTALLY AWESOME!!) I had something that I thought was a little similar and would work the same if I followed the technique and that was the Garden Variety from PTI. Oh how much fun I had and felt like a genius when I remembered this set! LOL. And last but not least was a fun card with techniques taught by Jennifer McGuire the sentiment is from The Big, the Bold and YOU from Winnie and Walter, and the flower....the flower was the ONLY solid flower image I had that was a whole flower (I know! I am shocked and dismayed with myself as well! LOL) Anyway...it's one of my first stamps I believe, and I think (but don't hold me to it) it is from Purple Onion. HA! I was right it is...they actually still sell it. :D and so that is what I have accomplished today! FUN STUFF!! Thanks for popping in for a peek if you did!! :D

18 comments:

  1. both of your cards are lovely! I'm so impressed. isn't it wonderful when things turn out well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I love it when a plan comes together! LOL
      TFL!

      Delete
  2. Both of these are absolutely delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, with lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards. I especially liked the delicacy of the flowers on the first card. Elegant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Polly!
      I love that Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous stamp! it's from the Artful Flight stamp set. :D

      Delete
  5. Your projects turned out beautifully! I really like the background on the first card! I love the colors you picked!! Isn't this class awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Carol!! Yes this is a most awesome class!! Online Card Classes are always Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow your first card is so gorgeous!! They are all beautifully done but that first one is so eye catching

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your watercolor cards are so pretty and I really like the last one. It is so simple and so striking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nicely done with these 3 cards. Love the first one. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Yogi. :D you have a great day also.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...