bg

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Some more Watercolor class cards.

Okay I have to play catch up. I had a couple days where I had NO time to play, dang I hate when Life keeps me from playing! LOL okay so Day 8 I managed to get a couple of cards for that day done. First Up is this one I added a little 7 gypsies butterfly to the Hero Arts stamp I used previously. Then I did up this one The vase or bottle and the sentiment are Avery Elle and I used MFT Wildflowers stencil to do a tracing. Day nine I had two cards I completed so far as well. The sentiment is The Big, the Bold and the Happy from Winnie and Walter. and then I did this one When I saw Kristina Werner's card this was the first thing that popped into my head! Funny because right after I watched class I got a birthday card from my SIL and it had ....a stack of prezzies on the front! I will do a watercolor version (hopefully by the next post) and show that one also. and then I have one card from Day 11 to show here Using the cute little "Wish you Were here" stamp set from Lawn Fawn. LOL apparently I am not a space nut...and I live in a rainbow colored world :D Still...I think it came out cute. I hope to have another nice little pile of cards for you by tomorrow!!

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love all your cards. The Galaxy turned out great. (Fellow card class member).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jade!! What a great class it was eh??! TFL!

      Delete
  2. Wow- you did so great on all of your "homework!" Love these cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you so much Jennifer! I had a ton of fun!! Thanks for sharing your great techniques with us! :D

      Delete
  3. These are all so amazing! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every card has me in awe.....I am so impressed with your talent and it's seems that no matter what you try -- each card is fabulous.

    I love the first flower card, but then I see the tree image and love it...and then there is your version of the "presents" which is as cute as can be. Love Love Love...your colors are all so bring and happy...you really are amazing in the class and I'm so happy I stopped by tonight!!!

    Keep up the great work!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa!! Like you I love ONline Card Classes -they are always so awesome. :D TFL!

      Delete
  5. All your cards are lovely...you could be teahing the class! Great job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! that is quite the compliment!! Thank you so much! :D

      Delete
  6. These are all awesome! You totally rocked those classes! Wow! I hate not having time to play too. I am waiting for more time to play so that I can get a few day's lessons in before the end of the course. Love the Winnie & Walter stamped sentiments. Fan of those collections.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cassandra!!
      LOVE Winnie and Walter! I hope you find your playtime soon!

      Delete
  7. I love all of your cards. The first one is my favorite. The flower and butterfly looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So great! You did such a wonderful freehand job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Melissa! I had a blast playing! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...