bg

Friday, May 30, 2014

Tim's 12 Tags for 2014 - May :D

I took so long because one this month has FLOWN by! andI didn't have the Shadow Press folders, and when I went to lay out all my trinkets I had the darnedest time actually picking which ones I would use. I keep my best Disney Trinkets and my Tim Treasures in a Collectors Anniversary tea box with several dividers. Then it came to me that I wanted the pieces to each mean something and so I made this tag to be used on one of my Disney pages. I often think of Disney when I think of Tim, and once I decided to go that route it all came together for me! and so without further ado...here's my tag for May. Sorry for the double picture....the first one looked so small to me, but I already added the link over at Tim's site so I didn't want to delete the first so you get to see it twice! LOL And a few close ups. Tim's Details mentioned not forgetting your die cuts because they make great embellishments also and I totally agree and so does his wonderful collection of stamps! The flower is from the Tattered Garland Die and the butterfly is from the Mini blueprints 2 set. Tim's Rub ons are UBER cool too and I couldn't help but use a few of them! (as well as the chit chat stickers!) and the compass points the way to Disney! The Background for my tag is made up of Tumbled glass, Ocean Breeze, Everygreen bough and peacock feathers with just a dash of walnut stain for the Background colors and then I inked the edges in Walnut stain. Thanks for popping in for a peek if you did!

2 comments:

  1. You have some great trinkets here and I really like the background color you chose. The tag topper is pretty inventive too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I had lots of fun making it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...